Quiz: What Book of the Bible are You?  

Posted by JC Lamont

This is awesome. I was afraid at first, of what it would come up with for me, but my resutls were:

You are the book of Song of Solomon. Idealistic and romantic, you view your relationship with God and others as one big love story. Others view you as an eternally optimistic dreamer, and inclined to fantasy at times, but they admire your compassion and kindness!



For those who really know me, this is a riot. I guess I can't even hide my crush on Jesus from a computer quiz, lol.

To take the quiz, click HERE.

This entry was posted on 29 January, 2009 at Thursday, January 29, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

mmmm. . .I'm the book of Job!

You are the book of Job. Immovable even in the midst of trials, you never give up or give in! You are viewed by others as stalwart and tough, inclined to being a little egotistical at times, but they admire your confidence and tenacity!

That was fun, JC!

January 29, 2009 at 12:08 AM

Gzusfree...I'm Job too!

You are the book of Job. Immovable even in the midst of trials, you never give up or give in! You are viewed by others as stalwart and tough, inclined to being a little egotistical at times, but they admire your confidence and tenacity!

This was great quiz. I love the little cartoon it has and it says: Jesus' Blood Never Fails Me. I'm diggin that little saying.

January 29, 2009 at 8:18 AM

Make that three for the Book of Job.

That was fun JC. :-)

January 29, 2009 at 9:07 AM

I'm too scared to take the quiz!

January 29, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Ok, I'm the book of Job too.

You obviously have a distinct class of reader!

January 29, 2009 at 5:37 PM

That's very strange. The guy whose blog I found it wasa Romans, so there are other personalities.

I'm curious though -- why do I attract the stalwart, tenacious crowd? What is it about the dreamer and fantasy that you enjoy? Is it your opposite?

January 29, 2009 at 5:51 PM

We're frustrated bitter romantics.

Yes, I got Job too. :-)

February 13, 2009 at 2:24 AM

Post a Comment